From:
Kerry Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 23:02:48 -0500
Hello,
It's pretty sad when you want to help homeless ferrets and you get flamed
for trying to do so !!

I posted about having 2 tables at the mall at the Livonia garage sale I am
going to sell ferret items at one table and non ferret items at the other,
then I posted about giving the proceeds to 2 -Save Our Shelters.  I also
commented on being a good girl and not buying a ferret at the mall the
other day.

Well I have been flamed by the president of a Michigan ferret organization:

1st. I was accused of attempting to buy a ferret from the mall, which I
was told was hypocrisy since I was doing an event and donating to the SOS
fund.

I did go look to see if the ferrets did have food and water, like I do
every time, I go to this mall, I have been ask to check on ferrets at
this same mall more than once by the same organization that flamed me!!!

Also have been told that I should as an member of this organization that I
had a chance to donate the $$ raised from this event to this organization
and that I should of ask for flyers that belong to this organization to
hand out and I could have been loaded their penny jar for donations, and
that I could of donated $ to their General fund or their Medical ferret
fund.

But not doing all of this:
To put it in plain English is Pretty Stinky!!!

Kerry and Ada Gibbs (weaselpals)
www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html