From:
Jill Brumley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2008 10:47:46 EDT
Hello all,

Due to AOL problems, I am almost a month behind in reading the FML. I
have gotten about half way through and would like to say the following;
Tidy cat Breeze question: YES!!! It is the best thing I have ever had!
Great for kitty poop, little hard to scoop ferret poopies out of. No
more clay litter strewn throughout the house, and no more litter dust!
An enthusiastic two paws up!

Ping is He: Oh my...my heart was so saddened to hear of this. I shared
many of his adventures with my husband. No matter what my hubby was
doing, he would always stop to hear a good Ping story!

Bridge Greeters: You are truly a blessing! Has anyone thought to make
an archive of just the greetings? I wish I had saved a copy of several
of them. Mr. Ferret, Gandolph the White and Renee's SUV, just to name
a few. Peanut is famous; Holy cow! I got mentioned by name! But I must
say, as a group I think the FML did a great job of promoting Peanut
and the BFF program.

More later as I get caught up,
Jill and the Paws to the Wall Gang

[The past-issues of the FML are all searchable - you could probably
locate those posts without *too* much trouble. BIG]