From:
Austin Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 1997 18:36:58 CDT
A long time ago there was several letter written about a breeder in TX who
was being shut down.... There was lots needed ( homes supplies ect).  I
maile a few ppl and a few responses and was told to wait for futute news...
well I have had none=-( I have seen nothing on the FML or recieved
anything... The story was there was a breeder a few hrs away from me being
shut down..  they were wating for animal control to get the court documents
to get the ferrets and the shelter was on standy by...

 If anyone knows anything please let me know...

 Austin and the Tx Trio!
   CJ ( I dont care what you call it!!!! I want this "necklace" off!!!!!!!
Tippi ( You are just mad cause I got a prettier color of collar then you!
RAZZ ( uh? DUH? ummm? DO?! DOOK DOOK DOOK!!! hmmm... duuuuu)