From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 13:21:48 -0600
>From:    cynthia jennerman <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I have a rescue who came to me with a hard lump on the end of her tail.
>It's hard and goes from white to pinkish.  Very little hair grows on it
>and it's about the size of an average grape.  I'm taking her to the
>vet, but I was wondering if anyone has seen or heard anything like this
>before.

What you describe sounds just like a chordoma to me.  I'm not a vet but
a chordoma presents a pretty unique appearance.  Dr. Williams has an
article and a picture on his web site.
http://www.afip.org/ferrets/chordoma.html

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if you wouldn't dare go anywhere without jumper cables.