From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 09:56:18 -0400
Yes that can be painful, I know it seems to happen when I been sleeping
and it feels very painful!  sliding Hernia, if you lay with back over a
footstool it will bring it back into place.  Try to sleep with your head
higher, extra pillows that should help, Jim has to, because of it.

Oh boy, now they are home, we want INFO on things that you learned!!!  Oh
yes, Pics too, all the good stuff that we need to know.

RJ, totally freaked out yesterday, when she heard the jigsaw, she didn't
know if she should pee and poof, she just took off like greased
lightening, she still was that way when I put her to bed for the night.
Squeaker is learning to hide better so BB can't find her.  Just love that
little gal, for the first 3 days all she did is sleep, now she is more
alert and eats like a pig for time being.

Marie and her 8 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets