From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 12:09:38 -0400
Well, I've discovered something fun.  I took one of my bracelets and
slipped it over the head of my ferrets and it looks like a pretty
necklace.

Fortunately, even the kind with stretch bands are still big enough to
slip over their heads and it will just hang around their shoulders.  It's
a great opportunity to take cute pictures.  Then, they just slip right
back off.  No one really fussed very much at all.  I put my big red
spiked bracer on my big ole boy ferret and put the pretty stone bracelets
on the girls.  As soon as I get some pictures on my site, I'll let you
know.  Of course, don't leave the bracelet on them.  I just put it on,
snapped a pic and then slipped it off.  No one really seemed to mind as
long as it didn't stay on more than a few seconds.  :-)

Hugs and prayers to all the sick ferrets and happiness to all....

April
http://www.gallaty.com
http://www.proudpickers.com
http://www.assholeclub.com