From:
Kate Quimby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 08:25:49 -0600
Hi everyone-
First of all, blessings, hugs and prayers to all ferret parents, shelter
moms & dads, fuzzies, and especially to those who have lost, sick or
angeled fur-babies.

I am hoping someone on the list can help me locate the site where I can
order checks with ferrets on them and then a donation is made to a
shelter.  Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Also, I am a decorative artist-I paint-and I would like to be able to
help out our local shelter mom by painting things to sell.  My problem is
I do not draw!  What I need are drawings which I can use to paint from.
I do not want to violate any copyrights in this endeavor.  However, I do
not know where I can obtain drawings to use for this.  Please help me
help our shelter fuzzbutts.  The vet bill is growing ever larger and the
shelter mom is already stressed with trying to raise two human babies and
starting up her new shelter.  Apparently, she already has 39 fur-kids and
she just started!  Two of which came in needing major surgery and you
know how expensive that is.  She is worried about how she will be able
to keep the shelter going at this rate.

Thank you everyone for reading this.

Dooks to all,
Kate and 'the crew of two'