From:
Ashael Rave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 11:41:52 -0800
Hiya folks and dookers!
Last Tuesday was Fuzzy's first trip to the vet.  Since I was away from home
and the vet is quite far, I took him to Haifa on Monday and he was delivered
to the vet by a new friend of mine, a ferret owner called Shmulik Shaki.  I
wish to thank him here too.

Fuzzy was brought to the vet, Dr. Benny Sofer from Tel Aviv Tuesday morning
and was neutered.  at the evening he got his vaccinations (Distemper and
Rabies) and was brought back home by my parents Wednsday afternoon.  i came
back only Friday's night, and Fuzzy, except of being tired, was quite well,
and is getting better all the time.  Now i got the cutest little fuzzbean in
the erea (I know we all think so about our fuzz ones and thats the reason i
wrote "erea" and not "world" :o) )

Here comes the question this post is written for:
when i got Fuzzy i noticed he got only one testicle.  i asked some people
about it and was told that the testicle may be in the belly.  The vet opened
Fuzzy's, belly, but couldnt find the second testicle.  He told me its a
quite femiliar thing and that the testicle is missing or so small its
unfoundable.  This is my question, for vets or owners: is it really common?
if it is, and the testicle is very small, will it continue to make the
hormons that caused Fuzzy to be horny and aggressive?

i hope to get an answer soon, and know better about this disturbing matter.

with thanx, kisses to all the fuzz ones, dooks and pets,
Ashael and Fuzzy