From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 22:04:57 -0500
Goth another letter today from a gentlemen who is trying to find homes for
his 7 ferrets.  I hope some of you will read this and write directly to him
at the following address [log in to unmask] and help him out.  Here
is the letter below that he has written me explaining about his ferrets and
his situation.  Thanks.

"I have 7 ferrets and I find that I can no longer provide for them in the
way that they should be kept.  I want to find good homes for the 7.  They
range in age from 1 1/2 to 4, 5 males, two females, and all different
colors. I live in the Forest area which is near Lynchburg, VA.

Let's see I can't remember their exact ages but here goes.  The oldest-
around 5 is Tatonka- a silver mitt .  He is currently in a cage with two
females.  He is sweet but does get very playful at times.

The next of the crew if Tapanga (around 4 years old), an albino female.
She is okay as far as temperament goes- she does like to hide.

On with the show is Sierra a gray-back female around 3 years old.  She is
the nippiest one of this bunch.  She had adrenal cancer and had the
operation.  She appears to be doing fine.  The females do not get along
with any on the rest of the family listed below.

Next is Montana, a light sable that likes to steal things.  He usually is
off on his own when out with the group.  He is also around 3 years old.

Then comes Katadin, a deaf blaze around 2 1/2 years old.  He is sweet and
usually tries to stay to himself as much as possible.

His roommate is Einstein, a silvermitt.  He is around 2 years old.  He is
one dumb ferret but my most playful.  He is pretty big and really pretty
and has been know to bite while playing.

In the cage with Montana is a dark sable named Big Boy McCoy who is huge.
He loves to play especially with Einstein.  He is around 1 1/2 years old.
I really like him.

My e-mail address at home is [log in to unmask]

Thanks so much,
Edie"