From:
Rae Edmiston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:21:31 -0700
I think your baby is just fine!  I had my boy for 6 months all by himself
and I'd never really heard him dook, or make much of any noise, but when I
got my Albino girl and introduced them?  Oh you never HEARD such a dooking
fest!  :) I was tickled pink to hear him making such happy curious noises!
And then of course when we recently added 2 more big boys *laughs* the
dooks go on forever *giggles* So don't worry, maybe he knows that you
can't talk "dook" back to him and he's just being polite *S*

Rae
Fiona (the princess and only gal)
Faoli (the master escape artist and old gentleman of the group)
Soot (the sick baby who's SUCH a cuddlebug)
Freckle (I want to be the dominate one...really I do! *chomp*)