Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 1995 10:08:24 -0500
Hi all,

I think its time for another peek from behind the lurking curtain for me...:)

I just had to write and say how amazed I am that my fuzzies, Loki and
Cricket, actually are totally ignoring the Christmas tree this year.  Not
once have I had to pull Cricket out of the tree or try to get Loki to stop
batting the balls around.  I am still totally shocked by the whole
thing....Usually Chrsitmas time is a humorous nightmare as the ferrets make
themselves into living tree decorations....

I would like to send hearfelt sympathies out to those who lost their fuzzies
this holiday season and whenever.  Everytime I read one of those messages in
the FML my eyes fill up with tears and I find it really hard to continue
reading.  I'm sure that I will not take it well when either of my fuzzies
makes that cross over the rainbow bridge.  Just last week I lost 3 of my
beloved rats and the loss of each of those boys hurts very deeply and they
were only in my life for less than 2 years.

It has also been generally depressing around my hometown area since there
was a fire at the local zoo that killed 23 gorillas, orangatans, gibbons
and lemurs.  Its been a sad holiday season for many it seems. I just hope
and wish that the new year is full of new hopes, new joys and new
fuzzies!!!

I'll go back to my perch and lurk somemore now...:)

Loki (the sable terror), Cricket (the cute one of the family) and the Rat
Pack (Anais, Blondie, Belle, Illyana and Tatiana)