Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 10:17:59 -0700
>...if someone did this in front of me, they would have been beaten within
>an inch of their life -- either by me on the spot, or by someone else,
>later.

YOU GO KAT!!!!  And to anyone else on this board that would even think
to flame you, shame on them because it's probably nothing they've never
thought themselves!!!  I feel the same way!!!!!!  Maybe, just maybe if
these cruel procedures were turned and used on the abusers it would cut
down on a lot of the torture inflicted on these creatures.  Ya think???
What is wrong with this country?!!

If anyone out there has information on how to go about passing legislation,
please, please email me privately.  This is a new (but I feel very
necessary) endeavor.  I know many are out there trying already to have
laws passed to protect our living friends and I want to join the ranks.

Thanks!!!
Kim Fox
Second Chance Rescue

PS to BIG: Thank you for this forum.  There aren't to many places where
you can speak out honestly anymore and have it make a difference.