From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 2009 14:05:03 -0600
I'm having computer woes once a again & so if someone needs to contact
me, please call.

To all the Santa's out there. Thank You from the bottom of our hearts
for the love, caring, generousity of you to send to shelter kids.

[SIC] ng & do a Good Search with us!! We also are in need of sponsors
for the older hospice needs. Just $5 a month will help.

Remember God in all we do, for without HIM, we are nothing