Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 11:11:06 -0400
Hey everyone!  I got my 6th baby almost 2 weeks ago & he decided to eat
kitten food like the rest do for which they refuse to eat ferret food.
Any ways his poop is vey soft but not runny.  Infact it was from the day
I brought him home.  Do you think it's a illness or just the change of
food?

Also at the pet shop the lady told me that their vet said no rabies shot
untill they are a year old.  My vet gives them at 3-4 months.  I can't
get him in to see doc. until mid month.

Thanks!

Mom of 6-Nubbie Molly Tobby Missy Jenny & Timmy