From:
Himberger Gerri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 08:31:50 -0700
Thanks to all who sent me condolences- they help so much.  Many people
say they are sorry, but look at me in that way that says "it's a ferret,
get over it", and it's good to know some people really do know.  Thanks
especially to sirron from Mich.- He sent my girls a card- which made me
smile for the first time in 3 days.  I pick Bandit's ashes up today.

On a happier note- I had to do something yesterday to get out of the
house, so we loaded up the miniature horses and took them hiking.  I
couldn't leave the girls, so took them and put them in a special backpack
for the mini's, so they went as well.  Dogs went as well, so it was a
nice day- a picture of Bandit went with us.

Gather up the ones you have and kiss them as often as you can- it's over
far too soon.

Gerri, Maggie, Maru,
Colby &Mattea. Missing Lady, Treasure, Rio, Bandit, & Quigley