From:
KattPatt of Sammy's Clubhouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2013 10:31:56 -0800
This rings of a total scam. I have called and emailed Mr. Marc Okon
and NEVER received a response.

Warning signs:
- Website goes unavailable (well okay not too bad but I get a lot of
  "bad address")
- No FAQS
- Not registered as a state non-profit - currently solicitating
  donations without a license
- Does not have the mandatory EIN
- No pending application found that has been filed with the IRS for
  501(c)(3). He would have a letter of filing from the IRS for proof.
- Asks for DSHS information but not affiliated with any government
  agency so he cannot confirm that information
- No where is there a straight answer as to how the person receives
  such a stamp and where it can be redeemed

Please do not donate to someone who will not provide this information
up front. Verify where you donate and NEVER provide a government
identity number to a non-governemnet organization. I pray those who
have applied and donated do not have their identities stolen or their
life savings.

Thanks
Kathy of Sammy's Clubhouse Spokane Ferret Rescue and Education