From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 09:28:37 -0700
Pauline,
Keep up the good work you are doing with Tam!  It brings back memories of
my childhood.  My Mom, always bought fresh milk from from a farmer.  His
sow (pig) had more piglets than teats.  He told my mom that he was going
to kill them, she no, she will raise on the bottle at our home.  She took
her big wash tub (big round one) placed it close to the oil stove covered
it with a blanket.  We got to bottle feed to piglets, and as they grew
they demaned to be fed everytime you walked by the tub.

Thank You Pauline for taking care of the Sweet Tam.

Marie and her 7 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets in BC