Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2008 09:44:11 -0600
Dear Melissa,

I do not have any Petland-specific advice for you, but here are some
options to get the pet store to change things. I have tried all of
these with one of the local pet stores here and have had some success:

1. Contact Animal Control and lodge a cruelty complaint
2. Contact your local Humane Society and get their opinion about
options in your area for dealing with cruel conditions
3. If the ferrets are supplied by Marshalls, contact Marshalls and
lodge a complaint
4. Write a letter to the editor of your local paper (note:
unfortunately most papers will not print anonymous letters, so be sure
to include name, address, and phone number so the paper can verify your
letter)

Best of luck to you and the fuzzies!

Ellana