Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2007 12:50:01 EST
>Has anyone been contacted by a man named James Lee wanting to send
>them a dontaion? I have received 3 emails from him and I don't think
>he is being honest. Has anyone else herd from him?

I too have received emails about a donation and where to send it to and
all. When I email back of course I never hear from them - and of course
the email addys that he has send the email to is blind copied so I
can't see any of that either. I never give my info - I ask questions
before I do that, and like I said, I never hear back from them!

Hugs,
Nancy in Louisiana