Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 22:27:26 -0400
I recently bought a computer RPG (Role Playing Game) called Baldur's Gate
II.  My character in the game is a mage (also called a wizard) and has the
ability to call forth a familiar, which is a pet of sorts that helps his
or her master when needed.  Well, guess what my familiar is?  A ferret!
I couldn't believe it!  The description says "This is your familiar, a
ferret, currently curled up and safe in your backpack.  The ferret is an
incredibly quick and agile animal, hard to hit and magically made resistant
to both damage and spells.  The ferret's uncanny ability to get into almost
anything unseen makes it a handy pickpocket."

Isn't that funny? :)

Amber and the gang