From:
Peg Francisco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 08:04:18 -0800
The Tucson Tumbleweed Terrors - Freckles, Frolic, Jersey, Ragamuffin,
Snickers and Smudge, are setting off on a VERY big adventure.  We're
leaving the desert, moving to Toledo, Ohio.  I expect we'll be on the
road east the first or second week of December.

I need advice on travelling across country with ferrets - I plan on staying
in motels - have heard that Motel6 is pet friendly, but please, any advice
or experience you can share with me is greatly appreciated.  Also, any
Toledo ferret owners, I'd love to hear from you.  Is there a local ferret
organization?  What vets are ferret knowledgeable?  Again, any info or
assistance will be welcomed.  Please e-mail me directly, since I don't have
much time to read the whole FML with packing.  Thanks for your help!!!!

Peg and the soon-to-be-snow-covered six