Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 22:14:53 +1100
What about lactose-free milk?  I was advised that they really enjoy a bit
with some raw egg beaten in now and then, and it's true of my boys, at
least.  I can get the stuff from the supermarket pet aisle, tho' I don't
know about anybody else.

Relating to the other current diet discussion, I'm wondering how any
ferret could not want to eat raw chicken O_o; Ru and Fin had both been on
purely dry diets until they came to live with us, but they took to the
real meat like it was Christmas.  Even if it's a bit groady chopping up
chicken necks with a cleaver and mixing different giblets together like
a big meaty soup, they absolutely love it.

Previously, I was actually under the impression that most owners fed
their ferrets on raw food; I'm kind of surprised to hear so much talk
about it like it's a rarity.  What's the deal with that?  What do most
people on the list feed, anyway?

Fox Lee: The Girl Your Mother Warned You About
http://hypercrescendo.net/foxlee/fls/
http://www.furbiddenrealms.com
http://blurty.com/users/leechimera/

"Immaturity - it keeps you young." - The Sandman