From:
Fran Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 06:54:39 EDT
First and foremost, my prayers are always with those who have sick babies
and for those whose darlings have already crossed the bridge.  I may not
always send personal messages, but always say a prayer and undoubtedly
sit her reading and crying.  My heart just breaks, knowing what you are
going through.

I wanted to let the list know that I will have a table at the Parsippany,
NJ Show on Saturday the 26th.  Please please come to my table and
introduce yourselves as FML members..  it will be so nice to put faces
with names!  I'm looking forward to meeting you!!

Love on your fuzzies!
Fran

Please visit my webpage--
http://www.FerretsAreLove.com