From:
"Berube, Sylvie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 13:21:10 -0700
I'm always on the prowl for new and exciting toys to stimulate my two
babies, Bailey (1 1/2 yrs chocolate blaze male) and Frankie (1 1/2 yrs
dark-eyed white panda).  A few months ago, my brother bought some fabric
and kept the cardboard roll it was on.  He was going to throw it out so I
grabbed it and dragged it back to my lair.  What a hit !!!  Both ferrets
love running through the 4 inch tube.  Most of the time they stop just
before coming out and EXPECT me to roll it around.  I tell you it's
absolutely hilarious to see their little heads roll and roll and roll.
They love it.  They could do this for hours... really.  It doesn't provide
much for intellectual stimulation, but man, do they ever enjoy it.  Best
part is that they include me in their little game.  Only out of necessity,
but I get to play with them just the same.  : )

Hug your fuzzies.
They're the best !!!

Sylvie, Bailey and Frankie.