Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 22:39:54 -0800
Hi Sandee ~!

The other day a very special boy should have arrived at The Bridge.  We
at the Oregon Ferret Shelter had named him Glen.  He was most likely very
confused when he got there.  Glen left suddenly after he had surgery.

Glen and his friends came from the Idaho rescue that the PFSN did a few
months ago.  As Glen was blind we are not sure if he can find any of the
others.  Could you please look up Miss Stubbie or any of the Idaho kids
and make certain they find each other ?  We would hate for him to feel
like there is no one there for him.

Please let him know how sad we are that he had to leave.  He was such a
'fraidy cat when he came to the shelter.  Seems he was just getting over
his fright and actually began playing.  Now he is gone and we all miss him.
We didn't have a chance to say 'goodbye' so we hope you will let him know
how much we all love him.

Glen stole my heart when I first met him.  I especially miss him.  I,
personally, would also appreciate it if you would introduce him to the
Guardian Fur-Angels from the Way Kewl Kritter Crew.  Let them all know
that I love Glen as much as I love them all.  Tell them that Glen is an
honorary Kewl Kritter and to welcome him as part of the family.

Thank you so much Sandee for all you have done for us !!!
--
Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~

Fosters - ~Nippy~Stubbie~Christina~Carrie Jo~Pootsie~

Guardian Fur-Angels -
~Furrice~Lady~Zeus~Rascal~Socks~Muttley~Dookesbury~Little Boy~Willie~

Please see KITY=^..^=KAT's Fur Faces, Memorial for Zeus
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/zeus.html

KRITTER KREW -
http://hometown.aol.com/kwildheart/myhomepage/pet.html

Prayers to the ill and those who have gone before us.  Hug your fuzzies
while you can, hold them in your heart when you can't.