From:
Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 20:25:58 -0700
Hey all,

we's got da plan!!!  we's planning a sabatoge!  There's this big awful red
thing that lives in our hoome.  Its got this big light and makes some kind
of awful noise!  Mommy calls it a va 'cume, we's think, and we's all
planning to steal it and put it in our hidey holes....it lives in da closet,
and mommy takes it out and even when wes not out runn'n round, it comes into
our room and she's just a pushing it...even The Snip dog don't like it...he
barks at it and grabs it with his mouf and pulls at it..

Yep, we're gonna do it in....wes gonna save mommy and that snip dog and that
leetle italain grehund that plays with us all the time!

Samantha (typing) "oh NO, here it comes again!"
Bubba "uh oh, I'm heading for the couch, man, COME ON Hopps!"
Hopps "right behind ya"
Morrow "you guys are weird, just wanna wardance, wardance WARRRDANCE!"
Daisy "running into our pipeplay toy, it's too big to fig in here!"
Tabitha "oh, owww, eeewww, ouch, o'my! oh, squiggle, squiggle, up
FINALLY into the cabinet...hmmm, I AM better then this!"