From:
Marion Houle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 09:58:41 -0400
Hello to everyone and hope all is going well.  As President of the Ferret
Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area, I am asking anyone that can help for
their assistance.  I have copied that notice from our web page below as
it is self explanatory.  For anyone that can help we thank you very very
much.  If you have more questions, please feel free to email me directly.
Even if you can't donate, click on the link and check out these cuties!

Marion Houle

URGENT APPEAL!!!
On Tuesday, July 22, 2003, we received 7 three year old in tact ferrets
(4 males, 3 females) from a breeder outside of Merrickville.  None of
the ferrets are used to being handled and are very scared.  All ferrets
will need blood tests before being spayed or neutered.

Assistance is needed to help clean the cages daily.  We also need
assistance paying the vet bills.  If you can help us, please call
us at (613) 445-4567 or click on our Paypal Donation button to donate
using Paypal or your Credit Card!

Total expenses so far: $450.  Total Donations received $160.
New photos are now posted at http://www.ferretrescue.ca/rescue.php
More pictures will be posted on Tuesday.

Thank you!