From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2006 14:44:20 -0400
I have to apologize because offhand I do not recall who here needed
spinal damage information.  A short while back I helped someone by
recommending SciPilot which is an excellent site.

Just now I was looking up info on Gold Violin (Love that place!), Mom's,
and Lighthouse.org (Wonderful!) for a relative who is increasingly
handicapped.  Lighthouse's store used to be in New Orleans and while
they are down they are linking to this:

http://www.usatechguide.org/getsinglecompany.php?thecompanyid=941&vmode=1

which is the

United Spinal Association

and it appears to covering bases for Lighthouse and also not only has a
lot of mobility aids but also has peer reviews of the equipment.

I KNOW that someone here needs this, but i apologize that life got very
complicated so I don't recall who it is.

(BTW, if anyone has current info they want to share on things like walk
in showers, walk in tubs, and stuff for mentally handicapped elderly
relatives, please, do write to me at either

or

because I am seeking such info.)

-- Sukie (not a vet, and not speaking for any of the below in my
private posts)
Recommended health resources to help ferrets and the people who love
them:
Ferret Health List
FHL Archives
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
AFIP Ferret Pathology
http://www.afip.org/ferrets/index.html
Miamiferrets
http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc/
International Ferret Congress Critical References
http://www.ferretcongress.org