From:
Joanne Hinton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 08:26:46 -0700
Baxter has 1 polar fleece bell ball that she loves.  Whenever I take it
away to repair, she crawls anxiously up and down my arms trying to get at
it until I'm done and she can take it away.  I've tried replacing this
particular bell ball, but no dice.  She has something like 8 polar fleece
bell toys scattered around the apartment, but only this one is special
and gets carried around and played with.  Minka had 2 toys she loved
and would carry around with her.  One was one of those spiral stretchy
keychains, the kind you see on librarians or teachers that they put
around their wrist.  She would carry that everywhere, until I washed it
one day.  Suddenly it was no longer any good.  Her other favorite toy
was a pink teeny beanie baby platypus.  I have no idea where it came
from or why she loved it but it would get carried all over the apartment
and slept with.  Luckily she was not a chewer.

Joanne & Bax