From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 08:42:36 -0800
I didn't pick any ferrets off the Giving Tree this year. I chose 1
shelter and someone else to do a box for. They know they are. I may
not have a lot of cash on hand but I do sew nice hammy's.

For those who want to complain about Lori and Kris should back off.
Lori, as far as can be, she don't have to answer to you, that what to
make trouble, say nasty things. It none of your business, except for
the IRS! I personally think she is doing a GREAT JOB!

This subject has gone on far to long. Big, please put an end to this.

Kris is doing a GREAT JOB too! How hard is it for you to email the
shelter to ask if their ferrets have a santa?? So easy to do but what?
Oh, I forgot that you like nothing better just to COMPLAIN, RUN OTHERS
DOWN! For those, you're WWM&G with nothing better to do than make
trouble for others.

BCMarie and her 4 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets in BC

WWM&G means WHIMPER WHINE MOAN & GROAN