From:
Geoff Kessler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 04:05:41 -0400
Hello,

Just wanted to say hi I am new here ,and new to being owned by ferrets.  A
little about me.  I'm a 25 year old factory working single guy in western
NY state that was lonely.  The loneliness soon ended after a trip to a pet
store in a near by mall.

I wasn't quite sure about ferrets I had researched them for about six
months on and off.  I had only ever seen one in person ,and she was a
little trickster that hid under furniture ,and dove out to bite strangers
toes.  To tell the truth I thought it was cute.

Well there I was in the little pet store in the mall.  There was a very
nice display of ferret needs ,and in the middle of it all a circular play
pen with about 20 or so baby ferrets having a great time playing with each
other in it.  So there I sat a grown man talking to little animals.  I felt
a little silly ,but one little dark brown sable seemed to be interested in
me.  I picked her up ,and it was love at first site.  In truth she seem
to pick me.  As I stood up ,and started to walk to the clerk I noticed a
little silver mitt that was desperately trying to follow me.  I had just
seen her playing with the ferret I had in my hand.  Well I couldn't split
these two little girls up so I grabbed that little one up too and about
$200.00 dollars of ferret products in the process.  I named the dark one
Riki ,and the silver mitt Daisy.

We've been together now for about 6 months.  There very happy ,and so am I.

So to everybody HI from,
Geoff, Riki, and Daisy