From:
Melanee Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 05:39:39 -0700
The Lane Area Ferret Lovers Ferret Shelter in Eugene, OR will be closing
its doors soon.  Our current shelter manager has decided she needs a life
and can no longer care for the shelter.

So, unless someone out there who lives in Eugene or Springfield, Oregon,
would like to discuss taking the shelter, we will be sending all our
ferrets up to Chris Mathis in Oregon City.  I will regret the loss of the
shelter here, but no one in Lane Area Ferret Lovers is able to take on
the shelter.  I know that Chris and the people in Oregon City/Portland
will take wonderful care of the fuzzybutts, but I wish we could somehow
keep it here.

If anyone is interested in being a shelter manager, please let me know.

Melanee Ellis
"The Ferret Lady"
Eugene, OR