From:
Kris Kriskius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:57:20 EDT
I believe their has been some confusion.  I know I clearly stated that if
I did not receive money being sent via snail mail BY JULY 31st, I would
not be able to accept that payment, and that individual would not be
getting tickets.

This does not mean that I don't support the funding that is going into
the ADV research.

This simply means, that I am doing the drawing on AUGUST 1st, (as
promised) and I need all donations the day before, so I will be able to
cut out those last minute tickets and place them in the drawing baskets.

Again, I will reiterate, I cannot accept payments made via snail mail
AFTER July 31st.  What I will do if I get these payments is simply return
the envelope to you unopened.

I hope this is fair, but I am trying to be fair to the people that sent
me money well in advance.  We must remember that this raffle has been
running now since June 16th.  I believe I have given those who wanted
to snail mail me money, PLENTY of time to send it.

Thank you for your time, and again thank you to all of those that have
donated.  When I announce the winner on August 1st, I will then also
announce the total money received that I will be sending to U of G.

Any questions regarding this please contact me privately, as I am busy
closing out the raffle and I haven't had time to keep up on the boards...

Please feel free to cross post this.

Kris and the Fur Kids
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CarpetSharksInk/