From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2010 12:54:35 -0500
Pester Doodle is competing with Chuck Yeager for speed records! She is
the first to beat the speed of sound for ground foot motion.

She is running around the house here having a ball getting into just
everything there is to get into. She was making love to the maglight
three cell flash light till I put that where she can't get to it. She
then decided to flank me as I walked down the hall. This furry shadow
was right beside me every step of the way back and forth. Not sure what
she was trying to do but she didn't miss a single step time and time
again.

When I sat down she found my entire leg and used my jeans to claw her
way up to my lap where she would then move to m y shoulders. This was
only a ploy to get to the puter table top where she had access to the
keyboard which she certainly had allot of fun with. I would put her
down to the floor and beating the speed of sound she would be back up
on my lap to repeat the process all over again.

I have a block to keep her out of the family room because she burrows
into the furniture and that is not good. She also gets into the wood
box and I have to totally unload it to get her out which makes one
mess. People in the stores question why I wear those squirrel blocks
used on cables from the power lines to the house but on my legs. Makes
it a bit difficult to walk but sure keeps Pester from racing up my leg!
For sure she will find some way to get around those too, never put
anything past a ferret!

Gordon and Pester Doodle

PresidentialSealEnvelope