From:
Rosie Maronese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2008 22:40:59 -0400
Dear SaraFerret:

I am writing this post with a very heavy heart and tears in my
eyes..... our precious Lady who has suffered with adrenal disease past
away in my arms last Saturday. I am only writing this post now because
her passing has been very hard on me and I also had surgery on
Wednesday this past week for an absessed(sp?) tooth, so I haven't felt
like going on the computer until now.

SaraFerret please look for our precious baby girl Lady who is on her
way with her stuffed Tucan Bird that she loved dragging around from one
end of the room to the other. Please ask Booger, Maxine, Maxi, Fritz,
Pepper, Prince, Bear, Buddy, Misty, Snowball, Shark and Max to greet
her and make her feel at home. SaraFerret, please tell her how sorry
we are and that her mom and dad love her and miss her terrible and she
will always have a special place in our hearts just like our other
precious babies who have gone before her.....please let all her
brothers and sisters at the Bridge know that we are always thinking of
them and remember all the wonderful times we shared together and one
day we will all be together again soon. Be prepared SaraFerret because
Lady has never met Booger, Maxine or Maxi, unfortunately they passed
away before Lady became apart of our family but Lady looks and had the
same personality as Booger did and since they are both females not sure
who is going to be boss since they are so much alike....I remember when
Booger would boss Buddy around her cagemate at the time, she always put
him in her place.....well Lady was like that with some of her brothers
and sisters who have left to Rainbow Bridge and her brother Star and
sisters Angel and Princess who are still here with us. All of you be
good and behave.....we love you and miss you all.

Love Mom and Dad