From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 1996 01:02:02 EDT
I accidentally unsubscribed *everybody* from the FML about an hour ago!
I've fixed it all, but I apologize for inconveniencing the large number of
you who wrote to express your displeasure about your removal from the list.
Amazing how many people wrote within minutes.

In case you're wondering, yes I really do wait till I get several issues in
a row returned to me before I delete someone, so if your mail system dies
for a day or two there's no need to panic.

Again, apologies to all.  Oh, and due to time spent fixing this the FML is
an hour late today :-(

Bill