From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 18:36:11 EST
You heard me.  WHO'S your Wolfy, who's your Wolfy?  Why don't you come
to St Louis and see?!  Because as it stands right now, it looks very good
that I will be there at the Ferret Symposium.  The Elflady Judy the
Cookie has seemed to predicted it.

I can think of many reasons for you to come to the Ferret Symposium.
Fergit the good information, good stuff to shop for, speakers, good
food, and ed-ja-ma-cation.  I'm going to try and scruff that Lindaferret,
practice up on calling The Sukie, and to see the Oracle poof on the SOS
table.  Who cares about shopping for good stuff.

::Waving my hand::

Pashaw!  I wanna potato chip some of those IFC chicks beds.  Come meet
me there.  I promise we'll try and decipher Judy the Cookies bloodline.
She's an elf I tell you.  I saw pointed ears.  I did.  I didn't see pink
hair standing on end, so she is no troll.  I didn't see good drink,
shrooms, or herb in her hand, and I didn't see her partake in any gnomal
activities.  So she is not a gnome.  I know for certain she is no mean
leprechaun.  That leaves very few options.  So come to St Louis, and
we'll decide if she is indeed a dwarf, or if she is just a fluffy elf.
Come on to the symposium.  Come up to me and shake my staff ... er hand,
and I'll make it worth your while.

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com