Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 13:55:22 -0700
Judge not less the be judged!  I think it is wrong for people to post
negative comments about Mark and his ferrets.  Yes it is illegal to own
ferrets in California but many people still get ferrets and they are no
better then many of the people in states where they are legal.  Most all
of Mark's ferrets are rescues from people who got them and then decided
that they were not the pet for them or did not take care of them properly.
I could describe some of the condition in which he got some of the ferrets
but you are not owned an explanation.  If you feel you do not wish to help
him that is your choice but you do not have the right to criticize him for
what he felt was right to do at the time.

Discussed by this list... Cheryl