From:
LARRY MCFARLANE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 23:19:15 -0500
It was with great sorrow I read the messages from Thursday's FML.  I want
to send my condolences to all who have lost their beloved fur kids.  They
are with us for such a short time all we can do is love them while they
live life to it's fullest.  Having lost 6 of my Crew of Merry Mayhem, I
know the sorrow and the pain that comes with their passings.

An update on Gandalf-Marshall Farms did reimburse me for his vet bill,
so it does help to go to them when you get a baby who is ill from a pet
store.

My little Alix is going blind.  I was cuddling her tonight (Friday) and
saw the beginnings of the cataracts in her eyes.  She's also showing
adrenal signs, so hopefully I'll have her in for surgery before August.

Rebecca & the Crew of Merry Mayhem
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and
 taste good with ketchup"
"Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have"