From:
Eden Rain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 09:08:00 -0700
Good morning from Eden & the guys in Seattle,

One of our boys has started doing a particularly annoying form of "oops" &
I'm not sure how to deal with it.  We use newspapers for them since that's
what they grew up on & they have no interest in changing to pellets (though
they're happy to play with them!) Usually the guys are 97%ers - They
sometimes use the wrong corner in an emergency, but generally are stunningly
dependable.  Recently when I've been coming home I find that someone is
pooping exactly half on the paper & half off.  If it was just that they were
going in the wrong place I'd know how to cope, but they're kind of in the
right place, just getting sloppy about it...

Any ideas on this?  We're not home during the day so we can't catch them in
the act, and I'm tired of swabbing down the floors all the time...

Eden and her 3 guys: Misha, Lemke & Bill (the human one)