From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 1996 12:20:41 -0700
Hi FML'ers,

It's been awhile since I've posted (I'm buried with work, and still on the
Sept. 28th issue, trying to play catch-up!)

Just thought I would share with all of you something funny my ferret Jasmine
did last night.

I always make my lunch for work each night -- because otherwise, I'd never
eat lunch, my job is that hectic!!  -- and last night, Jasmine decided she
wanted my attention, -- "NOW Mom!  not later!"

Sooo... I was standing by the kitchen counter, making a sandwich and Jaz
decided she couldn't wait to play any longer.  She took a flying leap,
scaled my leg, then my body, to take another flying leap onto the counter,
landing smack in the middle of my mustard- covered sandwich!

DOOK DOOK DOOK!!!!  She was so startled by the mustard, she did a backflip
into the kitchen sink (where, thank goodness, there were no dirty dishes
residing at the moment), and got her back & head all wet (with water this
time).  She then scrambled to get out of the sink while I chased after her
w/ a roll of paper towels to clean her little toes off!

Yellow feet, dooks, & all, just goes to show... gotta love those fuzzies !!!
("and pay attention to us, gosh darn it!!")

:)  Jen & Jasmine
(but Mom, that was FUN!  can we do that again!!)