From:
Meghan Bonikowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 1998 13:58:02 -0700
Hi Ferret gang out there,

I heard something the other day and wondered if any of you found this to be
true, false, or some combination..  I was told that albino ferrets tend to
be more dominant, bossy, and will try harder than other ferrets to be the
most dominant ferret of a business.  Then I found out that albino is not an
uncommon fur colour in ferrets, so wouldn't that make an awful lot of
demanding ferrets out there?  Are albinos more demanding than other ferrets?
Does fur colour have anything to do with personality traits?

I'd also like to say that I agree with Ariel about making a separate FML
for teens.  I don't think that should happen.  I think it's better to be
in a group with all sorts of age ranges to get all kinds of different
views out into the open.  =)

Okay, that's about it!

--Meghan