From:
Sandaili <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 2009 12:55:46 -0700
If anyone gets calls for a lost ferret in the Bay Area, someone has
found one. It only likes rabbit food (found out by accident by the
person who found it! They didn't know what to feed it). It will not
eat cat food but we told them not to offer rabbit food anymore. Have
not picked up yet, will see if I can get it to eat real ferret food
or baby food. It's a male, and is very skinny. Was found wearing a
collar. They are trying to find the owner.

This is Northern California, San Jose area.

Laryssa