From:
Audra Grassley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 12:52:03 -0400
Just a little update on our new addition "Benny" aka Bandit.
We have had him only a few days, he was brought to us by Marti and he is a
perfect match for the 2 girls.  He is doing just fine and has learned that
if one of the girls gets out of hand biting on his ears, he finds a way to
flip them over and lay on top of them until they scurry away and catch their
breath !!!  Marti, I'm sure you know what I am talking about.......He is a
MOOSE, I have 2 females who are both just under a pound and Benny tops the
scales a 4 1/2 pounds!!!!!!  He is on a very strict diet right now because
he is a little too heavy.  I must say, he is one of the sweetest and most
affectionate ferrets I have come across and I am very happy to have him as
part of our family!!!

Thanks again Marti
Audra, Abby,Penny,Benny, and Papa John