From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 23:31:30 -0700
Buckie, Kokie, Rosie, and Jack came up with an idea (ok it was mine, but
they're doing all the hard work)  My ferrets will be painting pictures
with their paws and tails, to help me out with Mikey's vet bill.  All of
the paintings will be captured on video, to proove authentication, and of
course for laughs.  They will be matted(framed), numbered, and mailed
out.  The paints being used will be water based, and child safe, for easy
washing out, and well, for their safety.  A Large roll of paper will be
laid out on the floor, with small trays of multi colored paint scattered
everywhere, and the ferrets will be painting for mikey.The paintings will
be cut into 8x10 (or larger if your preference)  Please email us for more
information if you are interested in a painting or tape.

-valerie, kokie, jack, rosie, buckie, and mikey

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_