Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 07:16:41 EST
Hi,
My 4 little guys were loaded with earmites.  As soon as I realized they had
earmites I put a couple drops of babyoil in their ears (my Grandma did this
for her cats for years).  I took one of my guys to the vet for something
unrealted and while I was there asked to about the mites.  She confirmed
what I already knew, Odie's ears were load with earmites.  She perscribed
*Otomite Plus* , a couple drops in each ear everyother day.  Two weeks later
Odie went in for surgery and the vet checked his ears again, not a mite to
be seen.  The meds the vet gave worked great.

Marci
Maranda, Odie, Emily Ann, and Spencer