From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 08:38:46 -0500
Last night I was flipping through channels and stopped on Living Color where
they were doing a skit on wearing Fur.  Something like "Are you getting a
hard time for wearing fur from Animal Rights Activists?  Well wear our fur
its made only from animals that die of old age etc. at our resort"  This
while they were showing a bunch of ferrets sitting by a little pool and
generally hanging out it a resort type setting.  They went on to show what
looked like a video shot of a ferret stopped in the middle of a war dance
so it looked like he was falling over dead next to a mini golf flag while
saying this one was struck by lightning.  It went on to show lemmings
throwing themselves in the water (suicide from depression) and floating
around in the water (very gruesome actually).  The finish was well if your
getting a hard time show them our label - a woman wearing a fur then opened
her coat with this big label with a cutout of what could have been a ferret
or a mink and a Name Logo I forget.

I don't know where this is filmed, but if California I have to assume
that a lot of animal trainers for the Hollywood industry have some sort
of special licenses for ferrets since they seem to be showing up a lot.

Mary