From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 1995 09:20:51 -0700
There's NO WAY you should follow that guy's instructions.  You are doing
the right thing for those poor little ferrets.  When he comes back from his
trip, you can perhaps explain to him nicely that there are better foods and
bedding and litter for them, and then show him the labels of the right
stuff to buy.  Those ferrets need your help!  Of course, they're going to
be so happy after being with you, they probably won't WANT to go back home
with him!

Linda (just my opinion)
Espie (yeah, Mom, we agree!)
Frankie (send some raisins to those ferrets)
Lucky Charm (can I play with them, Mom?)
Angel (maybe I can give them a halo like I have)