From:
"Debbie M. Enghusen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 1996 13:47:09 -0700
Hello everyone!!
I, too, am a new FMLer, and a new owner of a beautiful sable baby girl!!  I
did my research (reading everything I could get my hands on) about ferrets
before hand, and am so glad I did!!  I learn so much from everyone!!

My questions are as follows: I live in Reno, and would like information
pertainin to any clubs, professional breeders, shelters, etc.  in the area.
I am already anxious to get another baby, and I would like to know my
options (rather than rely on a Pet store.) Also, the name of a great ferret
vet would also be appreciated, as my little girl has to go in to get her
shots at nine weeks!

Thanks again for all the great stuff I've learned so far!!

Sincerely,

Debbie and Aaron and baby ? (still searching for the perfect name....)