From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 20:13:17 -0400
Please folks - post to your local news groups about Kodo.  I know in
Michigan there is mi.news and mi.misc.  Post to them, get the word out, and
most importantly, the articles will get indexed by altavista and dejanews.
Once indexed, they are searchable and your words will be a little more
permanent.  I have posted four time already to mi.misc and news, engaged one
person.  Anyone from Michigan, please join me there!

Also, is anyone going after the rabies findings under the FOIA?

One last thing - does anyone have cat/dog/ferret rabies studies that I can
repost?

thanks

beckers
--
becki kain
"words are just dust in deserts of sound."  eldritch